This is a sad story of a girl who thought fashion was forever lost to her. She thought any sense of personal style was something unattainable. Then, one grand and glorious day, her friend, Miss M., (perhaps at the request of Mr. M.), helped that girl go shopping. Over the course of time, something magical happened; she learned she could go shopping and enjoy it. She learned to enjoy buying clothes that fit her and were comfortable, and looked good. The inner fashionista began to emerge as the girl began to define her personal style. As they said in "The Devil Wears Prada", everyone who wears clothes is in one way or another affected by the fashion industry. I like to dress simply, with no accessories and no make up. Contrary to what guys may think of a girl, I own 4 pairs of shoes. I add style and the "wow" factor to my person by wearing shirts with interesting and fun patterns and prints. This way, I can get dressed and get out and about with very little preparation and primping, and still maintain that Hollywood glamour that is required of L.A. residents.
The purpose of this post is to give props to my prettiest peep, Miss M. I love you, amiga.
Senin, 29 Januari 2007
Browse: Home
Public thanks to my fashion adviser
Public thanks to my fashion adviser
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: