In The Wind in the Willows, Toad's friends, Rat, Mole, and Badger, see that Toad is foolishly spending too much effort and money on his beloved motorcars, so they decide to hold an intervention for Toad, doing whatever it will take to make him a sensible toad. Drastic measures must be taken on that fateful day when the friends come to rescue Toad. He will not be talked into any rational behavior, and he is eventually locked in his room and guarded. Toad's friends had recognised that he had gone beyond that allowable limit of making a fool of himself, to the point where he was now bringing shame and embarrassment to all the animals in the district.
Now that I have been officially labelled as a computer geek and a blogaholic, I am in fear of going beyond the allowable limit of foolishness and geekdom to the point of needing an intervention or having to check myself into the Betty Ford clinic. Maybe I can avoid that trauma by simply leaving town and taking a hiatus from this addictive blog of mine. I will skeedaddle tomorrow, and see if I can cope.
Senin, 09 Januari 2006
Browse: Home
A sensible toad
A sensible toad
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: