Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Selasa, 31 Januari 2006

Addendum

09.07 - By Unknown 0

In my previous post, I said I was raised on the highways and byways of California. True as this is, it could be more thorough. I also travelled along the air currents in a small plane, and along the waterways in a sailboat. I was also chaffeurred to and froam kindergarten on the back of a motorcycle. I know the gears are always spinning in my head, but my body is also in a perpetual state of motion, either on my recumbent trike, walking my dog around the neighborhood, kayaking in one place or another, or driving through the desert or along the coast with my dearest husband.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top