Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Minggu, 08 Januari 2006

Benefits of The Blog

10.11 - By Unknown 0

The Blog has helped me to prioritize my life and solidify my ambitions. I will feel completely content with this little life God has given me, and will fell I have made the most of it, if I do, think, read, say, or watch something worth writing about each day. (That doesn't mean I WILL write about it, but I will keep it in mind, and as I lay me down to sleep I can reflect on whether I have done, thought, read, said, or watched anything worth writing about.)

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top