I don't really know how I got here, or what to do now. I was just trying to post a comment on a friend's amazing blog (amazing not only because there is a picture of my husband), and suddenly I had my owm blog. I'm sure I will forget about it, and I know very little about the compooper, or personal confuser, so my "blogs" are what are traditionally known as photo albums and journals that sit on my shelf and are immune to blackouts and other bad things that only happen in the cyber-world. HOWEVER, since I AM here, I might as well tell you, whoever that may be-no one, I'm guessing-that I like to read the classics, and that I am the proud owner, captain,AND crew of my very own sea-faring vessel (an Ocean Kayak Venus, bright red), and that I sit at my computer looking at the lava lamp on the desk and I wonder how many average American brains look like the inside of a lava lamp. I am rather amused to have a blog, as I have often philosophized on just what a blog is-my best comparison is that it is like a public journal, for all the world to see.
Powered by Blogger.
About the Author
0 komentar: