Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Rabu, 11 Januari 2006

For the readers

15.32 - By Unknown 0

For the sake of any friend, foe, or stranger who takes or makes the time to read my thoughts, I thank you for your patience and your interest, (or, more likely I thank you for reading my ramblings despite having come across my blog accidentally, while actually searching for "desert" or "juniper" or something else entirely unrleated.) However you came to be here, make yourself at home and enjoy the surroundings. One thing I especially enjoy about this business of blogging is the anonimity-you don't know if I'm black, white, purple, or polka-dotted . . . and I'm not going to tell you.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top