Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Senin, 09 Januari 2006

Good News of Great Joy

09.05 - By Unknown 0

I do not and will not endorse any products or links here on my blog, and I have no agenda-hidden or otherwise-, but I will say that I love Jesus Christ and thank God for His many kindnesses to me. I believe God reguires righteousness from us, righteousness that can only be obtained if we repent from our naturally sinful ways and earnestly seek the righteousness that God offers us in Christ. I myself seek that righteousness daily, that I might maintain the beautiful relationship I have with my Savior and continue to be dazzled by the kindness, wisdom, and power shown to me daily in the sunrise, blue skies, clouds, rain, sunset, in the moon and the stars, and I will worship Him with all that I am.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top