As I was driving home from the doctor's, I saw the Oscar Meyer WeinieMobile on the freeway. Please do not ask me wny this was such a momentous occasion for me. A very wise man (my husband) once told me that every person is allowed a certain number of idiosynchrasies that seem totally inconsistent with their character; beyond that, those people would be considered "a little funny." For instance, I have no connection with Oscar Meyer or any of their products. In fact, I do my best to avoid eating hot dogs.
My irrational and unfounded fear of cows and my many other personal quirks may have pushed me over the limit of the allowable number, and into the "a little funny" category.
Selasa, 31 Januari 2006
Browse: Home
Speeding Weenies
Speeding Weenies
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: