I was excited to ride 13 miles on the 13th. I love the bike paths, being outside seeing the sky and mountains. My dog was on my lap for most of the journey. How is that possible, you say?? I ride on a recumbent trike. There are three wheels, and a low, laid-back seat. I would compare it to pedalling a lounge chair. Both the dog and I love the sun on our faces and the wind in our hair.
That was not the first time in recent history that I have been bitten by the adventure bug. Inspired by Rat from The Wind in the Willows, sho says, "There is nothing half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats", I talked a dear relative into going for a short paddle around the marina in our little kayaks. I find that Adventure Bug can be very potent, and will win over the rational Sensibility Bug nearly every time.
Minggu, 15 Januari 2006
Browse: Home
The A-bug won Again!
The A-bug won Again!
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: