Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Minggu, 08 Januari 2006

visions of blogs

07.53 - By Unknown 0

I awoke with visions of blogs dancing in my head. So many questions, so few answers, my mind is racing. Do I post pictures or force readers to use their imaginations? Should I make my blog a question-and-answer format? Will this be the primary means in which I communicate with my friends-(the friendliest of people, I assure you)? Should I add links to my friends' blogs? Should I take my cute little dog for a walk down to the neighborhood Starbucks? I'm sure I'd like to chill at Starbucks and read a chapter of The Wind in the Willows. Excellent literature!! Of late, King Julian III, self-proclaimed Lord of the lemurs (from Madagascar, Dreamworks pictures), has been much on my mind.
I must now find an amusing way to occupy myself as I await the arrival of my dearest other half from Las Vegas.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top