Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Rabu, 15 Februari 2006

Crumbs

17.09 - By Unknown 0

Time, time, time-we all have it, what do we do with it? On the way to San Francisco, my friend introduced me to a songwriter/singer named Sara Groves, who defines love as putting aside that "one last thing" on your to-do list to sit down and share some intellectual chit-chat with a friend. This is perfectly illustrated when my husband and I sit down to watch a movie, and I say to him, "Oh! I gotta go make your lunch for tomorrow." He then says, "I'd really rather you just sit here and enjoy this movie with me." And so we sit side by side and enjoy a movie together.
The same principle applies to friendships. The dishes can wait when a friend drops by. I don't need to vacuum before I can talk. Our relationships last and define our lives, not how clean our houses are, or how many errands we can do in one day. I don't want to give anyone-not friends, family, or God-my crumbs--the leftovers after I have done all the little unimportant time-takers.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top