Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Selasa, 21 Februari 2006

Fish 'n Kids

19.24 - By Unknown 0

So you know I really like Finding Nemo. In fact, if you read my post on coral reefs, I can guarantee you'll be just a little smarter than you are now. (And your'e obviously already pretty smart just because you read my blog.) I like parties, too. Nay, I LOVE parties. Our home was made for them. We have a big, comfy couch and an overhead projector so that we can watch movies on the wall in full surround sound. This is a treat for us, and for our friends. Having no children, we have a great party house, and are priveleged and blessed to be able to play host and hostess. Now, please understand that I love kids, and I often have friends with kids over, but this week I am presented with something entirely different-a party-a first grader's birthday party. I'm thinking of the ways little people are the same as big people, and the ways we are different, and what we need to do to accomodate the differences. The pizza dinner will be fine, and I may make a blue jello dessert with gummy fish inside. My concern is this: will these young people appreciate the happy-go-luckiness of Ellen DeGeneres as Dory combined with the wry cynicism of Albert Brooks as Marlon?

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top