Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 17 Februari 2006

Lynx

10.42 - By Unknown 0

This flesh-eating mammal is in the cat family and lives in Europe, Asia, and North America. The links I plan to talk about, though, are merely time-eating blogs in the cyber family that live in computers throughout the world. I know I promised in "Good news of Great Joy" not to endorse any products or blogs, but I just have to break my own rule despite what Cofusious' advice to "Nevah break yooah resowution." First, I must mention and give a hearty endorsement to my friend Bill's blog, (fickett.blogspot.com/), because it is really cool, because I know most of the people in the picters, because I wouldn't be the blogger I am today without his help, and especially because there are pictures of-drumroll, please-my better half, JayM, on his blog (see "Jay enjoys Kristi's birthday" from Feb. 15, '06 and "Everything is Normal" from Jan.07, '06). Also, there is my friend Clyde whose blog lives at xanga.com/clydesilla. Clyde has an amazing blog, I can say no more than that. I'd also like to mention tklog.blogspot.com/ because he seems like a really nice guy and has always responded to my comments. Last but not least, I want to add thegracegirl.blogspot.com because from the name I assume she is a girl, and I am relieved that there are girl bloggers out there.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top