Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Rabu, 01 Februari 2006

My Addiction

12.50 - By Unknown 0

It seems there is now a name for my once nameless addiction to idling away the hours at the neighborhood Starbucks, soaking up the ever-present California sun while enjoying some intellectual chit-chat with a friend or reading a great novel with a long empty cup on the table, which I keep there in plain view of everyone to justify my temporary lingering and lounging at the table. It must be made clear that I have, or at least had, a reason to sit there, as I was a paying customer. This particular and unique addiction, I'm told, is an addiction to "air lattes." The trick is to buy what you can afford, one cup, one bean, whatever, and just keep the evidence of your patronage on the table whilst you go about your business undisturbed.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top