One quiet evening as my husband and I were having some fine pasta at home, my eyes wandered over to our friui-and-vegetable bowl, and I gave a dainty shreik and we both quickly evacuated the house, but not before grabbing my cell phone to call my mom and possibly a HazMat crew. However, after the frantic call to my mom, she calmed me down and assured me that it was OK for potatoes to begin to sprout. She suggested I use toothpicks to prop the growing root-vegetable in a plastic cup, and let it soak up to its "waist" in water. I had many clear cups inside, so I followed all the instructions, and soon had a beautiful and most interesting houseplant that required no maintenance. There were lush green leaves and a visible root system, plus you could plainly see that it was a potato-a stylin' sweet potato, to be exact. Oh, the memories. I tried to plant my potato, but it failed to thrive in the outdoors. I may go to the market and get another potato to grow. Those were happy days.
Powered by Blogger.
About the Author
0 komentar: