Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Senin, 13 Februari 2006

On a Personal Note . . .

12.40 - By Unknown 0

I went on a retreat of sorts this weekend. My friend and I drove to San Francisco to sightsee and to see the Chinatown street fair and parade. On the way home, we stopped to see my young relative attending the University of Santa Barbara. We just said hello and hit the road, but once we were back on the road, I said to my friend, "I love that young relative." My friend asked why. Was it because I saw her grow up? Ummm, well no, because I didn't see her grow up since she grew up far away. So was it because we are related? I suppose that must be it. Being unable to have children of my own makes me love my friends and my extended family all the more. It was a very philosophical time, that car ride-the whole weekend, really. God gives us our own life with our own set of very unique circumstances, and we have to choose and ask ourselves, "How then, shall we live?"

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top