Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Rabu, 22 Februari 2006

Party Animal?

16.35 - By Unknown 0

I said I love parties. Why do I love parties? I think the best way to summarize my thoughts would be to paraphrase Nathan Lane's narrative lines at the end of Nicholas Nickleby-which is a great movie, and can only be improved by first having read the book. Anyway, Lane's last lines are in the way of saying that some sadness comes into every life, and happiness is a gift to be delighted in when found, and our own happiness is increased by adding to the stores of others' happinesses and joys. Nicholas had been searching for family, and had come to find that family doesn't consist only of those with whom we share blood, but of those for whom we would give blood. That, my friends, is why I love parties-to surround myself with family and to add to others' happiness.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top