They say a picture is worth a thousand words. What do my pictures say about me? What do they tell you about my life, my values? I bought myself a great photo album that has room in between the photos for comments, quotes, Bible verses, or whatever you want to put there. I decided to make this a photographic prayer journal, as I've always taken pictures of my friends and family because I love and value them and now I have a constant reminder to pray for them, and to give thanks to God for them. I also have landscape pictures, that remind me of God's creative power and cause me to praise Him and fall to my knees in awe of Him. There are a lot of pictures of my husband and our dog and other things beloved and familiar that remind me to take nothing for granted, but "in all things to give thanks." Of course there are the vacation pictures, which welcome rest is a gift from God. Unlike most everyone else, I don't shy away from the camera when I'm sick; instead I see how even in my sickness I have a comfortable home, a husband to take care of me, a little dog to lay on the couch with me, and people who love me and care about me.
Powered by Blogger.
About the Author
0 komentar: