Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Minggu, 16 April 2006

It's the little things

00.14 - By Unknown 0

I'm back from two weeks in Maui. It was relaxing and refreshing, since I took along a good book about prayer, a collection of Puritan prayers, our Daily Bible, and my journal. So my spirit came home as rejuvenated as my body. The two weeks flew by. My husband and I spent time reading, a lot of time eating, an extensive amount of time in the car, we flew to Oahu to see some dear friends, and meanwhile, we were making a DVD of it all. So it was a good two weeks. But it is SO NICE to be home. The things we missed most were pretty silly in the great scheme of things, but we really missed our car. To our shame, we also missed our DVR-having our shows available to us on our schedule, and without commercials. One thing I definately don't miss at all is $16 cheeseburgers, and creepy men calling my room asking if they can buy me a diamond ring or necklace.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top