I absolutely love road trips. I'll take suburbs and cities and countryside rolling past me before sitting down in front of the TV watching moving pictures anyday. Never mind the destination (although it is often a great one-the beach, a wonderful rock formation, a visit with people I love), I just enjoy the journey. I love it. I could be a car passenger every day and not get bored.
I was watching a show last night about someone else's journey-it was documenting the sojourns of an actor in a foreign country. He called it his journey of a lifetime. I believe the journey lies within the lifetime. To quote a fellow Angeleno, "Every day is a winding road." I'd say my entire life is one big road trip, the destination being eternity. Your exact destination may be different than mine. There are a few factors that determine that, one being whether you will put your faith in Christ to save you. It is my sincere hope that your final destination will be as marvelous as I have every reason to expect mine to be, and also that you enjoy every moment of the journey.
Selasa, 18 April 2006
Browse: Home
Journeys and Destinations
Journeys and Destinations
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: