Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 26 Mei 2006

Asian night for Mr. & Mrs. M

08.38 - By Unknown 0

The night started very innocently with dinner at a new Philipino restaurant. Because of the lack of communication, neither of us had any idea what would be coming out on our plates. For the majority of the dinner, we were the only ones in the restaurant. Suddenly, at precisely 6:30, three families came in, and the place was hoppin'. I guess that is standard Philipino dinner time? Us poor, ignorant, white folk. After dinner, because we wanted to avoid making a left turn in so much traffic, we drove into a neighboring city, and got Thai massages. Mr. M loves these, so I wanted to try, I thought it would complement my Thai iced tea nicely, and this new place had a promotional special. So I went in the booth and put my special outfit on. (I had to ask how the pants went on.) The masseuse had me lay face down-not a good idea right after dinner, especially with someone pushing on your back side. She stood on me, sat on me, knelt with her knees on me, and then contorted me into all sorts of positions. I think she may have thought I was a noodle. A particular scene from Napolean Dynamite was running through my head, where Napolean was trying out a time-machine and, after plugging it in, said, "Ahh! It kills! Turn it off, it KILLS!!!" I am a skinny little waif, though, (that is how God made me), so that may have been a factor. My husband, a very averagely built guy, (and good looking, too!), loves these massages, so the only thing to do is try one for yourself.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top