Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 19 Mei 2006

Goals and Gaols

16.11 - By Unknown 0

Well, this post is really just about my goals, and does'nt really have anything to do with gaols, except that to never end up inside of one is a worthy goal. (A gaol is an antiquated spelling of jail. If you want proof, read a Dickens novel-someone's always in a gaol, or on their way to one, in his novels.) So . . . goals. I really never had any, but if I had, I think I'd have accomplished a lot of them. At a young age, I married a man I loved very much, and we have continued to love eachother passionately for 10 years. Not only do we love eachother, but we really like eachother, and enjoy every minute wer'e together, whether here at home, on vacation in Hawaii, or at the hardware store. Wer'e also blessed and honored to call many people friends, and we are only too happy to host big shin-digs and get-togethers and movie nights. I have always enjoyed writing, so keeping this blob updated is fun, and could be considered as an accomplished goal. Our futures are only known by God, but I think my husband and I have done very well with the hand we've been dealt, and we both have accomplished the greatest goal you can make, which is to know God and enjoy Him forever.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top