The Bangles sang about it, God wrote about it, and everyone of us has it and we need to be wise about how we choose to use it. It is evil, and brings us closer to death, yet many people wish so badly that they had more. They insist there just isn't enough. It's been said that this commodity can heal all wounds, yet many people shamelessly waste so much of it on the most trivial things. It is time. According to a quiz, my personality matches the book, "Alice in Wonderland." That's fine, I really like that book. The one character in the book I definately don't want to mimic is the rabbit, always looking at his watch and always late for a very important date. I don't want to be always-not even often-looking at my watch. I'd rather mimic Paul Simon and look around for my possibilities. We all have daily opportunities to stop for a minute in order to make someone else's day a little better. Just to put a smile on someone's face. The only catch is that we'll have to give up a little of our own time. Can we do that? Can you do that? Can you spare just a minute to make someone else happy? I know I can; I just hope I always do.
Powered by Blogger.
About the Author
0 komentar: