Dear God,
Thank you for all that I have and that I am. Thank you for stretching out your arm, and sacrificing your only Son to save me. Thank you for the Spirit to comfort me in all afflictions, and give me the right and wise words to speak at the right time, and the boldness to do so. Thank you for the gifts that allow me to carry out the functions you’ve ordained for me to fulfill within the Body of Christ. Thank you for the spirit of boldness that allows me to come to you and lay all the burdens of my heart before your throne of grace, knowing that you care for me.
Forgive me for not trusting in your providence, when you’ve promised to tend to the needs of your own. Even when I’ve felt within an inch of death, you sustain me and meet all my needs.
Thank you for the love that surrounds me in the family and friends you’ve given me, and I pray I would be a source of love to those people, and even to others who don’t love me.
As you have always been faithful to me, I pray that I would be faithful to you, in loving you deeply each day and in showing love and kindness to all who come my way.
Rabu, 03 Mei 2006
Browse: Home
Mi oracion del tres de mayo
Mi oracion del tres de mayo
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: