It's not too hard to wait. Jesus waits for us to see the truth, and He gives us time to turn from our selfish ways and begin to live for Him. I have a dying houseplant. Do I just put this houseplant in the back of the house and continue to care for it while enjoying my flourishing houseplants, or do I just throw it away? Like I said, Jesus doesn't throw us away or give up on us when we fail to thrive and are unpleasant to look at, and anyway, it's not that hard to wait.
(FYI, this is an allegory. I have no houseplants.)
Kamis, 11 Mei 2006
Browse: Home
Waiting
Waiting
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: