Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Rabu, 21 Juni 2006

4 visualizations, a phone call, and a song.

08.40 - By Unknown 0

In a gunfight, everyone emptying their barrels and throwing the bullets at the target.
Standing waist-deep in a swimming pool during a rainstorm, wearing a raincoat and holding an umbrella.
Towing my friend in an innertube as I paddle my kayak.
In a western-style showdown (sometimes called a Mexican showdown, I believe), pulling a pocket Scrabble game out of your holster to "throw down the tiles" with your opponent.

Ring, ring.
Hello?
Hi, is Mr. Nootics there, Mr. HERMAN Nootics?

Zaccheas was a wee little man, a wee little man was he.
He climbed up in a sycamore tree, for the Lord he wanted to see.
And as the Savior passed that way, He said . . .
the tension mounts as all the 3-year-olds join in as they all look to the one priviledged pre-schooler who gets to stand on a chair depicting Zaccheas . . .
"ZACHHEAS, YOU COME DOWN, for I'm going to your house today, I'm going to your house today . . ."

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top