I am very much looking forward to this weekend, when my good friend and I will drive north on CA Hwy 1, past Big Ma'ma . . . I mean, Big Sur. It will be quite a rotic (romantic without the man) drive. My friend is Mexican, and I am half Dutch, half Scottish, and half Irish. We want some snacks on hand for the drive, so I'm going to go stand on my head and bake an upside-down cake.
I will spend time praying for believers worldwide, including my friends form church and from the blogosphere, while I relax with my friend and enjoy mutual encouragement and sweet fellowship with each other and with the Father, amongs the sights, sounds, and smells of Monterey. And I will continue to thank God for my dear sister who encouraged me to study theology, as all Christians are theologians, studying to know God and His ways. In her words, "I am not to be a spiritual egghead!!"
Jumat, 30 Juni 2006
Browse: Home
A littoral vacation
A littoral vacation
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: