Before I was saved, I thought I had to have a plan for my life, long and short-term goals, a plan to climb up the corporate ladder and succeed in life. When God saved me, He gave me a new purpose and He showed me that "He had plans for me, to prosper me and give me a hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11) My life was in His hands, and will remain there, so I need not worry for my future.
On a totally different note, I had a great and profitable conversation with a good friend, and saw a dancing banana!
Selasa, 27 Juni 2006
Browse: Home
Before and after, and a dancing banana
Before and after, and a dancing banana
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: