What would your friends be surprised to learn about you if they went through your things? I think my friends would be surprised to learn that I have a room dedicated to pumping iron, with a life-size cardboard cutout of Angelina Jolie in full tomb raider garb for inspiration; and I have some instructional boxing/kickboxing DVDs, several in Spanish. I think my friends would be very surprised to find that I seriously looked into professional armwrestling. (It would be nice to have some spare cash.) My friends might also be surprised to learn how sentimental I am-I keep all my cards and letters, and I write down any really kind compliment from friends and family in my special compendium of really kind compliments from family and friends, plus miscellaneous kind quotes. Also, I think some of my friends would be surprised at how smart I'm NOT, how well I can act, and how many gadgets in my house I have NO IDEA how to use.
Powered by Blogger.
About the Author
0 komentar: