Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Rabu, 28 Juni 2006

To the church in Marysville

23.27 - By Unknown 0

Being a fellow believer and heir in the grace of Christ, I feel a special unity and a fellowship with your church. The unity of God's people can exist powerfully without ever having seen each other. This is why I was praying Ephesians 1:15 and 16 for you, "Since I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and of your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in all of my prayers." I also pray for you Phillippians 1:9-11, that your love for one another and knowledge of the truth would excel still more, but I see from your prayer requests site that this is a well-known verse for you. It is exciting for me to be able to pray personally for the needs of dear believers whom I have never seen. We must become global Christians, praying for the persecuted in other countries, praying for the faithful believers in our country, and praying for the dear members of our local churches. Please pray for the believers of Grace Church in Sun Valley, and all the believers of L.A. Pray that God will spare our city, our country, and the world, for the sake of those few true and righteous believers.
As united believers, we must uphold one another in sincere and fervent prayer, for we all face the same temptations and trials. (1 Corinthians 10:13.)

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top