Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Rabu, 26 Juli 2006

God's kingdom on earth

12.17 - By Unknown 0

The church. Separate, holy, chosen. I've begun reading the episittles to the early churches to learn how I, as a chosen member of God's ordained church, one who was chosen from eternity past, am to relate to other members of God's chosen and eternal church. I also want to learn how to relate in a loving, dignified, compassionate, God-honoring manner toward all men. The first thing I'm examining is prayer on behalf of others, especially for fellow Christians, praying always that we all will mature in the faith and in the knowledge of our God. For those who doubt, Jude says to show compassion and mercy, praying that all men would come into the marvellous and beneficial knowledge of God, and that all would be saved and be welcomed into the glorious afterlife He has prepared for those who love Him.
So, for all my fellow believers, know that I am praying on your behalf to our great God. For those of you who doubt, know also that I am praying on your behalf to my great God.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top