I don't know what happened Saturday night, but Jen was running all over, just a hootin' and ahollerin' about something. She had bought that morning a really cute hat, kind of a beret, and I must say she did look quite fetching . . . for a human and all. Anyway, I don't know if that was the cause for all the silliness. I wonder why Jen bought that hat; in fact, I wonder why humans buy any clothes at all. And not just one outfit, but they buy many clothes, and look different everyday! They also take baths just about every day. Four times a year is four times too many for me. I just don't get it. And going to a special room to answer the call of nature-don't they know how much easier it is just to squat any old place and do what you need to do? So weird!!
Anyway, my name is Rufus. I am a 20 lb. pomeranian mix (very handsome) with red hair and dark eyes. My eyes are really brought out by the black streak of hair on the side of my face. I like romantic walks to the convenience store, and laying belly-up on the couch. Check out my profile on e-harmony, or check my MySpace.
Senin, 31 Juli 2006
Browse: Home
Out of the mouth of the dog
Out of the mouth of the dog
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: