I was in my dear friend's room last night, which is filled with books on theology and practical Christian living. My friend's books are well worn, underlined, and highlighted with notes on the pages. Besides the great books themselves, I love reading my friend's notes, and seeing what ideas were important enough to her to underline. This gives me a panoramic and telescopic view of her heart-her innermost thoughts, feelings, struggles, prayers, desires, loves.
A mentor of mine once said, "Show me a woman with a Bible that is falling apart, and I'll show you a woman who is not falling apart."
Kamis, 13 Juli 2006
Browse: Home
Reading friends make the best friends
Reading friends make the best friends
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: