So I just got hit on by a handsome man as I was walking home from Starbucks. Rufus and I went there for a little nightcap after a full Sunday, with church followed by a surprise party for a good friend. In other words, a full day of koinonia. So, I'm feelin' pretty good. Anyone who knows me via face or via blog knows that I am given heart and soul to my husband, my other half, mi media naranja. Still, it's a good feeling for a 30-year old.
Lest you think I posted for the sole purpose of bragging (never!), I would also like to share that I had an amazing weekend. After a short walk with Rufus Sat., I spent the day in blessed koinonia with a favorite friend. Bagels, coffee, pictures, shopping, potatoes, and pizza. What more can I say? It was a dream come true.
After a sad Thursday, I met a good friend at Starbucks Fri. morn., and let it all out. I cried on her sympathetic shoulder. We talked about a lot of things, the way girls do. In the evening, I went to a Dodger game (my 1st professional baseball game!) with my other half and the aforementioned favorite friend and some other friends. Very exciting!
Minggu, 13 Agustus 2006
Browse: Home
Feelin' fine, or, my weekend in reverse
Feelin' fine, or, my weekend in reverse
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: