I was looking at Colossians 1:13 last night, and I was watching my very sweet and very cute little dog sleeping ever so peacefully in his favorite corner of our big blue couch. Col. 1:13 says that God has rescued His people from the domain of darkness and brought them into the kingdom of His beloved Son. I remembered going to the shelter and seeing our sweet, cute, little Rufus surrounded by big, mean dogs. He had to fight for his food, and sleep on a concrete slab. We rescued him and brought him into our house where he eats in peace and sleeps on a soft couch in our air-cooled house. I'm sure Rufus would thank us profusely and tell us how much better his life is now if he could. God did thatmuch and more and more for us, so how much more thankful should we be?
Powered by Blogger.
About the Author
0 komentar: