Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Selasa, 19 September 2006

A cyber-confession

20.29 - By Unknown 0

My husband and I made our occasional trip to the local Costco, an indoor shopping wherehouse for members. These trips almost always include picking up printed pictures, and finding a comfy display couch to look at them. We schedule the trips around dinnertime, so that we can enjoy the Costco cuisine sitting in a shaded patio table. As we carry our pizza and hot dogs, we scan the eating area for a "shaded" table. The importance we place on finding a table with an umbrella inside the indoor seating area always makes us giggle-so maybe that makes us weird-or maybe it makes us really fun to hang out with.
I did break my own rule, and bought a book despite having a number of unread books just waiting for me to read them. But I needed this book, both for my collection and for my social persona. You see, I collect books by comedians in the hope that I, too, might someday be funny-so I couldn't not buy a book by Bob Newhart. I realize it is a lot of pressure for these comedic writers, but I count on the reading of their books to make me funny and interesting.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top