Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 01 September 2006

Diez mentiras (10 lies)

16.52 - By Unknown 0

I have brown eyes.
I don't like to read.
I'm not ticklish.
Last night when I went to visit my sister at my parents' house near the beach, we all decided to go kayaking despite the cold. My dad, my husband, and my brother-in-law got into one kayak, my bro-in-law sitting at the very front of the boat with his legs hanging in the water. My sister and I laughed and laughed as we watched the boys boat sink. They did all they could to stay dry, but to no avail. People living around the marina were yelling at me and my sister for laughing so much and disturbing the peace. The drenched men went and waited for us girls in the car. My sister and I were happily paddling along when we noticed a harbor seal following us. We weren't sure if it was an attacking harbor seal, and we panicked and made such a commotion, that our kayak tipped over, and we had to swim to shore. We got all the kayaks and gear back into the car, and we drove back to the house, where my mother had wisely stayed. Upon seeing us, she first started a pot of tea, and then brought us towels. We sat inside and sipped our hot tea. My mom can handle any world crisis as long as she has tea.
I'm a snob.
I dress very fashionably.
I sleep on a regular mattress.
I use a top sheet.
I have purple hair.
This is a very intellectually challenging post.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top