There are times when I feel I'm living in a jail cell; those days that turn into weeks when I'm sick, and can't go outside. However, from the many documentaries I watch about life in prison, I know this is far from true. I can see the sky and the sunlight out of clear windows; I can freely talk on the phone with friends and family at any time; I can see and visit with my husband every day; I can get private mail that is not censored previous to my reading it; I can read any of the books that I have; I can keep as many photo albums as I like to remind me of the many good times I've had; and even at the worst, I have a soft and comfortable couch to lay on. How often do we take for granted those things that are special priveledges for prison inmates, and must be earned through hard labor and good behavior?
Powered by Blogger.
About the Author
0 komentar: