Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Selasa, 05 September 2006

Otra fiesta

15.39 - By Unknown 0

Tonight, we are having another little party here at the M house, so I, Rufus the dog, washed my face and carefully combed my voluminous hair. I looked so sharp that JM gave me a treat to eat. However, seeing as how I prefer to hide my treats rather than to eat them, she will find it the next time she decides to do a thorough cleaning of the house. Based on recent history, I'd say it would be safe to say she'll find the half-eaten treat in some remote corner of the house, guarded by a spider's web. If I heard correctly, we'll be watching "Hoodwinked", which we own, and which I have learned a lot from, particularly to always be prepared, to not trust ANY forest animal, and to never share my cookie recipes.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top