I am currently reading 700 Sundays by Billy Crystal. It's a book about his family. I also have The Valley of Vision, a book of Puritan prayers and devotions on my little table. As my husband and I read the Daily Bible, I read our New Testament passage ahead of time, in my little Nuevo Testamento. I am awaiting the arrival of The Secret to Christian Contentment by Burroughs. I have Our Mutual Friend by Dickens waiting in the "bull pen" for its turn to be read, along with Gracias a Winn-Dixie.
As I pursue diligently a greater grasp on the Spanish language (and French, too), I am writing regularly in my journal in Spanish, and watching the Spanish news, which is interesting because I have never watched the English news. So, the only news items I know, I know in Spanish.
Selasa, 19 September 2006
Browse: Home
The Books I Read
The Books I Read
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: