Arrange the letters how you like, that is my full last name, and I have made over 200 words using those letters. If you can add any new ones to my collection, I will be impressed. If you can guess my last name, I will be doubly impressed . . . unless you know me, then I'll just know you are a cheater. In my short stint as a bilingual teacher's aide, this was the assignment for the Spanish-speaking kids-to make words from my last name.
If you do guess my last name-again, doubly impressed-please keep it to yourself so I can retain some measure of anonymity.
The words can be in Spanish or English. I keep two lists. It sometimes keeps me up at night.
Minggu, 03 September 2006
Browse: Home
TRESIMORTES
TRESIMORTES
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: