So my highly skilled husband does my clothing shopping. Left to myself, there's no telling what I might wear. Yesterday, he kindly came home with a very cute, modest, and trendy outfit. One that makes me feel young and hip. Well, I wore it today, feeling very sophisticated, young, trendy, cute, modest, proud, and having a spring in my step. Had anyone ever looked so well outfitted as I did? I took my hip little dog walking in the park, tip-toeing through the tulips, and then I did grocery shopping at two stores and I ran into a friend from church, too. I got home and made my lunch, and then I discovered the real reason all eyes were on me and my slick new outfit--it was because I had forgotten to take the big adhesive size tags off! Talk about your Halloween nightmare. That's what I get for being so cocky. You can put the girl in smart and sophisticated clothes, but you can't make the girl smart and sophisticated.
Powered by Blogger.
About the Author
0 komentar: