Have you ever gotten a gift so kind, so thoughtful, that it just made you giddy, like a small child, running around like a happy chicken with its head cut off? Philippians 2 tells us to "look also to the interests of others." I briefly mentioned in a post long ago my admiration for Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. The wit, humor, and good grammar contained in these books have gained my utmost respect. I think any human person would enjoy them. Just a day or two ago, I received a package in the mail. It was a package like no other package. One of my favorite related readers of my blog, and a conniseur of fine books, had sent me the last book in the series. I almost cried at the sheer kindness, but I was able to K.I.T. : Keep it together, keep it together, keep it together.
Powered by Blogger.
About the Author
0 komentar: