Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Kamis, 12 Oktober 2006

Only one thing is necessary.

09.35 - By Unknown 0

We had a surprise party at our house for my dearest friend's birthday. Thirty, flirty, and thriving. I'd been planning it for a while, attending to all the details by way of delegation. As I sat outside not an hour before the party, I realized my worry over the details was senseless; we already had the one and only thing we needed, a handful of good friends. The decorations, clean house, food, music, and well-groomed dog were nice, but like Solomon says in the book of Proverbs, "It is better to have a bowl of vegetables in a house where there is love, than to have a five-course meal in an empty house." (Otis Merster Version)

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top