Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Kamis, 02 November 2006

Bessie Smith

15.37 - By Unknown 0

I want to introduce you all to Bessie. Bessie is more than just a friend of mine; we share the good times and the bad. Wherever life may take us, I'll count her as the best thing I ever had. Bessie and I have shared everything together, lots of good times and then some. She is a true kindred spirit, a bosom buddy who doesn't let me forget where I came from. We love to be together, to do this thing and then that thing, but I always wonder . . . is it her sweet love or the way that she can sing?

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top