Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Kamis, 23 November 2006

Getting prepared

11.32 - By Unknown 0

I haven't written for a while, as Mr. M, Rufus and I have been busy preparing to summit Mt. Everest. I have been spending 7 hours a day walking around the neighborhood with my harmonica strapped to my back to get used to the extra weight. Gradually, I will add a clarinet, a trumpet, a French horn, and eventually a tuba to the weighty brass musical equipment on my back. Rufus, even with no added weight, has been having a hard time walking for 7 hours straight. He always has the option to opt out, but we have already ordered him a customized pair of Uggs with crampons for his podiatrical comfort on the trek. Mr. M and I have also been sleeping on the roof to acclimatize our lungs to the thin air.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top