I said many moons ago that I was planning to summit Mt. Everest; what I really want to do is summit Mt. Zion . . . to ascend God's holy hill. I found detailed instructions in Psalm 15:
walk blamelessly
do what is righteous
speak truth from your heart
have no slander on your tongue
do your neighbor no wrong
cast no slur on your fellow man
despise a vile man
honor a God-fearing man
keep your word even when it hurts
lend money without interest
do not hurt the cause of the innocent
These are the qualities of one who lives on God's holy hill, one who lives a life of worship and praise. I know it won't be easy, and it will take much patience, prayer, and practice. So few can do it, it makes Mt. Everest look like a snap. I know it will be worth any suffering, pain, temptation or trial, though, for the heights of Mt. Zion are a great place from which to gaze upon the God's beauty.
Jumat, 29 Desember 2006
Browse: Home
Mt. Everest, easy! Mt. Zion, hard.
Mt. Everest, easy! Mt. Zion, hard.
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: