So, my free Flickr account has expired (but I think you can still see my old photos by clicking on the green badge). I'm trying to buy a Pro account, so I can keep putting up new pictures, but they won't take my money. I've been putting off upgrading, to see if it's really worth it. I've decided it is, because I have a few close friends and family looking at them, while they live too far to just look through my photo albums. Through my photos, I can share glimpses into my personal life. My photos are the best way to get to know me personally and intimately-even though the account is public . . . go figure. I realized that even people who know me personally can get to know me better by looking at my photos. Being able to share my photos is what makes an upgraded account a worthwhile thing for me to buy. I must admit, I do like to show off. God has given me a wonderful life, full of flowers and friends, family, colors, my dog, and a lot of other things I like to photograph and share. To quote a photographic friend of mine, "Fret not." I am working even now to share my most recent photos with you.
And please let me know if you are a sort of person who enjoys looking at my photos, so that I will feel confirmed in my decision to upgrade my photo account. Good day to you.
Jumat, 12 Januari 2007
Browse: Home
A prolific poster of pikters
A prolific poster of pikters
Tags:
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
ads
ads
Video Widget
Recent post
Daftar Blog Saya
Recent news
Text Widget
Blogroll
Discussion
Powered by Blogger.
0 komentar: