Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Kamis, 25 Januari 2007

My man of steel

14.47 - By Unknown 0

Mr. M. and I celebrate our 11th anniversary this weekend. The traditional 11th year gift is steel. I was considering giving him a box of steel wool pads (Brillo pads), but I had some better ideas. I bought some fancier steel gifts, and to top it off, I found a Superman action figure at the antique shop. The "man of steel" for my man of steel. I took the doll--I mean action figure--to Mr. M's work, and before placing it carefully (and very visibly) in his office, I talked to as many of his co-workers as I could and explained the significance of the action figure, so now they can all tease him about it. That's just the price of being a hero to your wife.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top