Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Kamis, 08 Februari 2007

Extreme blogging and scandalous celebrities

11.28 - By Unknown 0

I've been thinking about the forgotten Biblical mandate for Christians to be temperate and self-controlled in all things; to be free of all excesses and extremes. Yet every television channel has at least one "exteme" show. Extreme Makeover. Extreme Home Makeover. Extreme sports. Extreme dating. Extreme Skinny Celebrities. (None of these are made up.) It's just ridiculous.

The other day, a lady asked me if I knew the name of a celebrity she had seen on TV. This celebrity had just been caught in a scandal. I didn't know, but imagine my shock and awe. A celebrity??? Caught in a scandal??? Now there's something new and unheard of!

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

Powered by Blogger.
back to top